A tray dryer is one of the most used and necessities in the factories and manufacturing units of crude drugs, chemicals, powders or the granules etc., as these are required for drying of the wet products. It is actually a cabinet with a heater situated at its bottom, which forms a laboratory oven!
So if you need a tray dryer for your factory unit, consult one of the leading and reputed tray dryers exporters for the genuine and durable products at the most competitive price. In order to determine which tray dryer is perfect for you and understand its functioning, check below:
Types of Tray Dryers
There are several types of tray dryers available in the market. It is only the leading tray dryers exporters who can decide and choose the right one for you based on the type of chemical and surrounding exposure of the medium. First of all, a fan needs to be fitted into the oven so that the forced hot air can circulate the hot air and transfer heat faster to serve the purpose. One of the most commonly used tray dryer is that of the directed circulation form wherein the air can be directed towards a certain direction and can also be regulated.
There are screen trays also available, which come lined with paper so that the heated air can circulate among the drying components. The other type of tray dryers are the modern type which is mostly preferred because uniform temperature and air is provided an insulated cabinet which comprises of strategically designed fans and heating coils.
Composition of a Tray Dryer
A tray dryer comprises of a rectangular chamber with insulated walls. The Trays are placed inside the heating chamber, while the number of trays is as per the requirement and size of the dryer.
How does a tray dryer work
Hot air is circulated via forced convection heating and it removes any kind of moisture from the solid components placed in the tray.
The several areas where a tray dryer is incorporated in the recent days can be summarized as below:
- To dry any of the sticky materials
- To dry any of the granular mass or crystalline materials
- To dry Plastic substances
- To dry Wet mass preparations, precipitates and pastes
- To dry crude drugs, chemicals, powders and tablet granules
- To dry certain equipment
Advantages of Tray Dryers
A tray dryer comes with several benefits in the industrial and production units, which are mentioned as below:
- It is very easy and hassle free to board, unload and handle the components to be dried in the tray dryers. This also means there is no loss of the materials to be dried.
- The tray dryers are operated in batches, ie, they function under the mechanism of batch drying as each batch of materials can be taken as a single entity with greater care.
- In the pharmaceuticals industry, the batch sizes are smaller, 250 kg or less per batch as compared to that of the chemical industry, 1000 kg or more per hour!
- The tray dryers help in dealing with the critical products quite efficiently.
Reach out to the premium tray dryers exporters for the best of tray dryers and seek the guidance on usage, installation and after care so that it lasts longer!